VCE Showcases Expanded Vblock Portfolio, Converged Management Software at EMC World 2013
Richardson, TX – May 2, 2013 – At EMC World 2013, VCE will showcase the advanced capabilities of its recently expanded Vblock™ System portfolio and its new Vision™ Intelligent Operations management offering. As the leader in truly converged cloud infrastructure systems, VCE will be joined by customers and partners in booth #425 to introduce key aspects of successful data center implementations across a number of industries.
Throughout EMC World, the VCE solution portfolio will be featured in the Solutions Pavilion, breakout sessions, live demos, as well as in customer and partner presentations.
Vblock Systems will be on display at the VCE booth, as well as at the Cisco booth (#401), the VMware booth (#201) and at multiple EMC booths (#134 and #264).
VCE’s in-booth theatre will host presentations from customers and partners, including the University of San Diego who will discuss how they decreased deployment time for new systems, reduced operational costs and freed IT resources for innovation.
VCE will be featured in the following EMC World agenda activities:
- Breakout Session: Transform Your SAP Landscapes with VCE Vblock Systems to Improve Performance, Reduce Risk, & Lower Costs; Mike LaFauci; May 8th at 4pm.
- Global Partner Summit: VCE will join industry leaders on a panel discussion during the Global Partner Summit; D. Martin; May 7th at 4pm.
- Breakout Session: Going Live with SAP on 100% Virtual Infrastructure – A Case Study of EMC’s SAP Deployment on VCE Vblock; May 7th at 10am and May 8th at 10am.
- Breakout Session: EMC Backup: Avamar and Data Domain – Backup and Recovery in a VCE Converged Infrastructure; May 7th 11:30am and May 9th 8:30am.
- Breakout Session: Unified Infrastructure Manager – Ease the Transition to a Cloud Infrastructure on VCE Vblock Systems; May 7th 4pm and May 8th 11:30am.
- Breakout Session: VNX Family Leveraging Vblock for Converged Infrastructure; May 7th 5:30pm and May 9th at 10am.
Throughout the event, visitors to the VCE booth (#425) will have the opportunity to participate in a number of contests to earn prizes. For more information follow VCE on Twitter.
VCE, formed by Cisco and EMC with investments from VMware and Intel, accelerates the adoption of converged infrastructure and cloud-based computing models that dramatically reduce the cost of IT while improving time to market for our customers. VCE, through the Vblock System, delivers the industry's first completely integrated IT offering with end-to-end vendor accountability. VCE's prepackaged solutions are available through an extensive partner network, and cover horizontal applications, vertical industry offerings, and application development environments, allowing customers to focus on business innovation instead of integrating, validating and managing IT infrastructure.